About Lee Wilson...
The Last Hybrid became a bestseller in its first week of print. In addition to being a best-selling author, Lee is a business owner, consultant, and actor who has been seen in film and television. He has spoken at the Pepperdine University Lectureships and has ghost written for other books and major national publications. You can follow him on His Blog, Twitter, Facebook and GoodReads.
Lee is available for interviews with media outlets including television, radio and print in addition to websites and blogs. For interview requests please use the form below or email thelasthybridnovel [AT] gmail dot com:
READER REVIEWS snippets from Amazon.com
- "I read The Last Hybrid in two days because I just couldn't put it down!"
- "It captured my attention from the beginning and kept it throughout."
- "Lee Wilson's The Last Hybrid: Bloodline of Angels blew my mind!"
- "It will leave you at the edge of your seat and wanting for more!"
- "The plot is original and just plain amazing inside and out!"
- "I loved the combination of action and romance."
- "The overall feel of the book is quite unique and even addictive."
"As the little girl was rescued after falling from a metaphorical tree of life into thin ice, I was intrigued. The story continued to reveal itself in layers with such depth, each time inspiring my imagination to go further...."
“I was driven from page to page by an adrenaline rush to see what or who might be lurking around the next corner! The characters are boldly and passionately crafted.”
–Alan Dysert, former star of ABC’s All My Children
and People magazine cover personality
“It was like I was reading a movie!”
–Literary agent who will remain anonymous